Learn To Ski Week
We understand that the prospect of a first ski holiday, or indeed a second or third, can be daunting so we have put together a special week to help make things as easy as possible for you.
Give yourself the best start to skiing by purchasing the Richmond Learn to Ski Pack, exclusive to this week, and take to the slopes with other guests in the chalet of similar level, all under the instruction of a professional private instructor.
Partners and friends whose level of skiing proficiency is beyond this level are more than welcome on this holiday, however, we have reserved a number of rooms to ensure there is space for those wanting to book the package.
Your Learn To Ski Pack incorporates huge saving while providing the very best instruction right from the chalet! Book any room you like and add the beginner or improver pack. To book the various elements independently would cost almost double!
The pack includes:
- All the skiing equipment you need: skis, poles, boots and helmet. The ski shop where your equipment will be expertly fitted is just 100m from our chalet too.
- A six-day ski pass for the whole Three Valleys area so you can venture into Meribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens as you progress through the week.
- Ski lessons from a qualified local instructor working exclusively with Richmond guests so you will be learning alongside your fellow holidaymakers.
Lessons will be morning and afternoon on day one, then each morning for the rest of the week.
- Beginner lessons for those taking to the slopes for the very first time.
- Improver lessons for those who have done a week or two, perhaps a long time ago. Don’t worry, we’ll start with the basics in case you’ve forgotten!
In addition, you will, of course, benefit from the comfortable accommodation with its stunning views, delicious food, the friendly and welcoming Richmond atmosphere and the services of our ministry and staff teams.
March is generally a very pleasant time to learn to ski, with warmer temperatures and longer days to enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery. You will have time in the afternoons to practise your skiing, take a long lunch in a mountain restaurant, explore the local area or simply relax in the sauna or hot tub!
Learn To Ski Packs
Beginner Pack - 8 remaining
Improver Pack - 8 remaining (+£50 supplement)
Your Learn to Ski Week Leader
For our Learn To Ski Week courses, a professional instructor from Oxygene Ski School will be providing the ski tuition and guiding around the Three Valleys. The Oxygene ski school is a family-run French ski school, with a mission to help improve the skiing for everyone – all abilities and all ages!
In addition to your dedicated ski instructor for the week, Richmond’s Learn To Ski Week leader, Sheridan Brown, will be attending. He will lead review sessions and share some evening tips to help you get the most of your week.