Greek Culture Week
Paul visited Samos, albeit briefly when sharing the gospel message with the Greeks:
“The next day we set sail from there and arrived off Chios. The day after that we crossed over to Samos, and on the following day arrived at Miletus.”
Here is a taste of the kind of activities and excursions that will be running over Greek culture week:
- Traditional Greek dancing – a wonderful show, with live traditional Greek music and opportunities to join in the fun!
- Greek language with a native Greek speaker
- Visit historic local town of Pythagoria for an evening cocktail or ice cream
- Explore the nearby ancient Temple of Hera
- Visit a monastery, take a behind-the-scenes tour of a Samos honey shop and a traditional pottery shop on our Samos Island Tour
- Wine tasting evening – sample some local Samos wines, including the famous Samos sweet wine!
- Visit a local farm and watch a cooking demonstration before having a tour of the farm and enjoying a home-cooked lunch with stunning views!
Just to note… Some of these excursions will be running at an additional cost.