Greek Culture Week
During these themed weeks we have placed a special focus on fascinating Greek culture. Visit some incredible historical sites around Samos Island, have a go at some traditional Greek dancing and learn useful Greek phrases!
Here is a taste of the kind of activities and excursions that will be running over Greek culture week:
- Traditional Greek dancing – a wonderful show, with live traditional Greek music and opportunities to join in the fun!
- Greek language with a native Greek speaker
- Visit historic local town of Pythagoria for an evening cocktail or ice cream
- Explore the nearby ancient Temple of Hera
- Visit a monastery, take a behind-the-scenes tour of a Samos honey shop and a traditional pottery shop on our Samos Island Tour
- Wine tasting evening – sample some local Samos wines, including the famous Samos sweet wine!
- Visit a local farm and watch a cooking demonstration before having a tour of the farm and enjoying a home-cooked lunch with stunning views!
Just to note… Some of these excursions will be running at an additional cost.