Are you ready for your Richmond winter holiday? Take a look at this checklist of all the extras you might want to add onto your holiday.
- Book a Richmond transfer from Chambery airport or Moutiers train station.
- To add any transfers, you will need to let us know your travel information, including arrival location, flight numbers and timings.
- Lift pass
- To add a lift pass, you will need to let us know your date of birth and the number of days you need a lift pass for.
- Ski or Snowboard Lessons
- To add lessons, you will need to let us know your date of birth and ski/snowboard level.
- Equipment hire
- To add equipment, you will need to let us know the following information 54per person
- Date of Birth
- Level of ski (blue, red, black or premium) or snowboard
- Boots required?
- Helmet required?
- Height (cm)
- Weight (kg)
- Shoe Size (in EU sizes)
- Number of days equipment is required
- The Three Valleys resort is home to 6 glaciers and 25 accessible summits: 10 of which are over 2,500m
- The maximum skiing altitude is 3,230m (minimum skiing altitude is 1,300m)
- 85% of the ski area is situated above 1,800m
- 321 Alpine ski runs: 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
- 169 high performance modern ski lifts
- Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe – with 99% of its ski area above 2000m
LINK Which chalet is right for me?