We aim to provide outstanding and memorable holidays throughout the year for all members of the church family with Word-based and Christ-centred ministry to enrich and encourage you in your Christian life.
Our objectives are to:
- Honour God in all our activities.
- Be obedient to the gospel of truth and grace.
- Provide quality holidays that exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Provide loving and faithful Christian ministry to our guests and staff alike.
- Invite the participation and support of churches.
- Encourage active prayer for our business and ministry through a community of Richmond supporters and prayer partners.
- Develop a broad range of Christian holidays for as wide a range of Christians as possible.
Our values are to:
- Be Christ-centred and to point to our Lord Jesus Christ in all we do.
- Uphold the teaching of the Bible, being the inspired word of God.
- Be an open, participative, honest, committed, responsible and successful business.
- Adhere to the Statement of Faith in line with the Evangelical Alliance.
- Use our tithe to bless those in the poorest countires in the world.
- Be a blessing to the Church through the holidays and service we provide.